Από Wiki Grepolis GR
Μετάβαση σε: πλοήγηση, αναζήτηση
(Νέα σελίδα με 'center =Description= It is known by all Greeks that in ancient times, Pandora’s Box was opened, releasing all evils into the worl...')
 
Γραμμή 1: Γραμμή 1:
[[file:Pandoras_Box_logo.png|center]]  
+
[[file:Pandoras_Box_logo_gr.png|center]]  
 
    
 
    
 
=Description=  
 
=Description=  

Αναθεώρηση της 10:18, 18 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Pandoras Box logo gr.png

Description

It is known by all Greeks that in ancient times, Pandora’s Box was opened, releasing all evils into the world...
One day, as dawn breaks, an ominous box lies in front of the temple. Next to it, the High Priestess kneels, in tears: "Mighty gods, hear me! Help us to get rid of this foul artifact, and do not let the evils that lie within torment our citizens." As she ends her prayer, the box opens and dark spirits escape.

Pandoras Box Story.jpg

Only one of great power can open Pandora's Box... Who was it? It doesn’t matter now, you must capture whatever came out of Pandora's Box and close it again!


Pandora's Box

The event starts with a mysterious box opening and setting free all evils to the world. In order to close the box, 7 evil spirits have to be captured that escaped out of it. The spirits can be snatched by troops sent on different missions.

Pandoras Box Main.png

By actively participating in the event, many great benefits can be achieved. Every closed box grants a powerful reward effect. In missions, spirit powder can be gained, which can be traded in the event shop. The top 3 players in the daily and overall ranking additionally receive very special rewards.


Missions

Pandora Mission Overview.png

Missions can be started in the mission tab. There are three different types of missions: attacking, escorting and scouting missions. These missions take different amounts of time and have different base chances of success. Each mission requires different units for optimal success. Mission descriptions offer hints on which units to send. Unit selection and -ratio are very important because they determine the Unit Bonus, which adds to the overall success rate. Each mission has a fixed set of units required, so once good combination was found, it's worth sticking to it. Either of the two available missions can be exchanged for another, random mission using premium.

Only one mission can be active at a time. It is not possible to cancel running missions, but the mission duration may be halved for gold with the costs increasing each time this function is used. The ritual to halve the mission time can be performed for free every 8 hours.

Pandora Halve.png

Units sent to capture spirits are all defeated by the evil forces, but if the mission is successful, the priests will make the sacrifice worthwhile by capturing the spirits and returning them to the box.

Sending units

Each mission has a set unit capacity that cannot be exceeded. This unit capacity is affected by game progression and box progress. The harder missions become, the higher the capacity will be in the end.

Pandora Capacity.png

In this scenario, units with a total of 26 population can be sent. Reminder: Some units, like riders or mythical units, have higher population values than others and will deplete the available capacity faster.

Every mission has a base chance. This value cannot be increased or decreased but it varies from mission to mission. While figuring out the best unit combination, it can pay off to pick a mission with a higher base chance for better success.

The unit chance is increased by choosing the best fitting units for this mission. Hints in the mission description help determine them.

Pandora Mission Detail.png

In the example above, the maximum unit chance could rise up 40%, but only 8% were reached due to the units selected. Thus, the total chance of capturing a spirit in this scenario is 52% out of 84% possible. In this case the likelihood of a mission success could be increased greatly by selecting different units.

Formula: Base chance + Unit chance = Total chance

After a mission is completed, a mission report is created, showing success or defeat for the endeavor of capturing a spirit. Additional the amount of earned spirit powder and honor points are displayed. Honor points are important to determine the winners of the daily ranking.

Closing the Box

Once all 7 spirits are captured, the missions tab is blocked. Now is the time to close the box and get rewarded!

Pandora Close Box.png

After a cooldown period of 5 hours, the box reopens the evil spirits have to be captured once more.

Pandora Cooldown.png

Every time the box is sealed again, the dark spirits grow angrier and stronger. Stronger and more units will be required to defeat the foes and close more boxes.


Event Rewards

Sending units on missions to capture Spirits and close Pandora's Box is rewarding in multiple ways. Each closed box brings valuable rewards while Spirit Powder is gathered during missions. It can be exchanged in the shop for powerful effects. Additionally, the leaders of the daily ranking can look forward to alternating rewards. Finally, there are several awards to achieve in this event.

Box Rewards

Every time one of Pandora's Boxes is closed, a new valuable reward is unlocked, with boxes 10, 20, 30 and 40 containing special items that are only available through this event:

Box Reward
10 Effects pandora 2017 res.png Pandora's Wisdom
20 Effects pandora 2017 recruit.png Pandora's Guidance
30 Effects pandora 2017 favor.png Pandora's Blessing
40 Effects pandora 2017 bps.png Pandora's Revenge

The full list of rewards for closing up until the 40th box can be reviewed by clicking "more rewards" at the bottom of the event screen. Any previously earned box rewards that have not yet been collected can also be retrieved from this list. Exclamation marks indicate new rewards, checkmarks show that rewards have already been collected and the hourglass marks the current open box.

Pandora Upcoming Rewards.png


Exclamation mark: new reward
Checkmark: reward was collected
Hourglass: Box in progress

For each subsequent box after the 40th closed, more rewards can be collected. They are chosen at random from a pool of additional rewards.

Daily Ranking

When completing missions, Honor Points are gained. These honor points vary by how successfully a mission was completed - the better the chances, the more honor points can be obtained.

The top 3 players who manage to obtain the most honor points on the respective day ascend to the Hall of Heroes. For this day, they are rewarded with one of the alternating daily rewards for their position in the ranking.

Pandora Hall Of Heroes.png

Additionally, the awards Pandora's Champion, Pandora's Hero and Pandora's Servant can only be unlocked by scoring in the top 3 of the daily ranking.

Shop

Spirit Powder obtained in missions can be exchanged for various rewards in the event shop.

Pandoras Box Shop.png

If any Spirit Power remains at the end of the event, there is no need to worry! It can still be spent for a little while afterwards as the shop will remain open for 2 days after the event has ended.

Awards

Those sending their troops on adventurous missions are rewarded for their courage with several awards that can be obtained over the course of the event.


Closing the Box

The following awards become available when closing a certain amount of boxes.

Closing the Box
Closed Pandora's Box.
10 times 20 times 30 times 40 times
Closing the box lvl1.png Closing the box lvl2.png Closing the box lvl3.png Closing the box lvl4.png

Missions

The following awards can be obtained by capturing spirits while on different mission types.

Spirit Hunter
Captured spirits from Pandora's Box with attacking missions.

5 spirits 25 spirits 50 spirits 100 spirits
Attack lvl1.png
Attack lvl2.png
Attack lvl3.png
Attack lvl4.png
Spirit Trapper
Captured spirits from Pandora's Box with escorting missions.
5 spirits 25 spirits 50 spirits 100 spirits
Escort lvl1.png
Escort lvl2.png
Escort lvl3.png
Escort lvl4.png
Spirit Finder
Captured spirits from Pandora's Box with scouting missions.
5 spirits 25 spirits 50 spirits 100 spirits
Scout lvl1.png
Scout lvl2.png
Scout lvl3.png
Scout lvl4.png


Daily Ranking Awards

By scoring in the top 3 of the ranking of any of the event days, the following awards can be achieved.

Pandora's Champion
Finished 1st in the Pandora's Box ranking.
Pandora daily 1.png
Pandora's Hero
Finished 2nd in the Pandora's Box ranking.
Pandora daily 2.png
Pandora's Servant
Finished 3rd in the Pandora's Box ranking.
Pandora daily 3.png